Friday, 16 November 2012

ramblings

I have become such a lightweight that 2-4 gulps of blue charge (cheap ass red bull) and expensive vodka is enough to get me tipsy.
Wake me up, before you go o, don't wanna miss it when you hit that hai.

Why are 80s tunes, the cheesy ones as well, the best to jive to when drinking? Maybe it's because i'm female. and incredibly camp.
I really want a poncho.

Okay let me tell you about a dream I had last night

Me and my mum and my stepdad had moved into a new 3 story house in the country, and there were two houses next door, and our neighbours kept calling up, oh yeah and we had two tigers instead of dogs, one black one white, but yeah our neighbours kept calling us up and asking me if I could hear the music. They claimed they could hear string quartet or something. I kept telling them no,

then after this went on for a while The Doctor showed up with A. Pond and Rorey at our house, mother made small talk, and the topic of the strange phonecalls arose
that's when doctor did his "something\s not right here"| face.

Miss Pond pointed out the two houses next door were clearly abandoned. The doctor stood up all dramatic like.

I don't like this song.
that's better

anyway the doctor became dramatic, and was like, we need to get out of here.

All of a sudden the lights at the top of the house went out, the bulb was blown, and then the one below that, quickly the entire house had dscended into darkness. Then that creepy violin noise that you hear in horror films began playing, real high pitched like, weird.
We all ran to the kitchen to hide, and the doctor informed us our house was home to this alien species of arachnidoids
they were made of mahogony, and had no eyes, but one big razor teeth filleed mouth. They had human torsos extracting from the body of the spider, and would spin string, like the type found on instruments, and would eat their victims from the inside out.


Anwyways that's all I remember of the dream.


My burps taste like leeks and ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment