Friday, 22 June 2012

Job day/girly things/boring


Today was job day, as in, I dedicated most of it to ringing up companies, shops, bars, hotels, etc, for job vacancies, and the rest filling out application forms. So far there's one I really have my eye on, a sales assistant position at a local video game shop, doesn't sound like much, but for me it's perfect. I've always loved playing video games, first began with Lemmings, then Rayman, and now I'm big on mmorpgs, wrpgs and sandbox games. I believe, for once, I'd actually have a lot to offer in said position. 
Not a very interesting day I must (sadly) admit, time seems to be passing painfully slow, and I have found myself waiting for many many things. 




Changing the subject, I've recently discovered myself growing somewhat of an infatuation with pretty girly things, and pretty girly clothing. I'm pretty big on pastel colours right now, I ordered an adorable pink crucifix (never thought I'd use the words "adorable" and "crucifix" in the same sentence) with a unicorn printed on it, I also sorta like unicorns now. How cliche. I'm also hopping down to the local salon sometime next week for a loose perm before I redye my hair (lilac this time), and as soon as I get a job (and I WILL get a job) I'll probably begin splurging on brands like Lime Crime, Gunne Sax, Little Wolf Vintage and 6%DOKIDOKI, I like Japanese stuff. 
I've also begun reading (I say reading, more, browsing) fashion blogs now, some of my favourites are http://www.amintasfashionblog.com/  and http://effiesmakeupbox.blogspot.co.uk/ 
if I ever come up with something to write about, I may start one of my own... but I dream.


I've run out of things to blog about now, I do apologise for how painfully boring this was.


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment